8.02.2011

4 Months Old!

Well here we are... just a little late!  :)  But my sweet boy is 4 months old!  We have had so much fun with Cooper and can not imagine life with out him.  He has grown quite a bit and continues to make us smile.  Caroline loves playing with her "Coo Coo" and loves worrying about him through out the day.  We had a 4 month check up with the doctor and Cooper had to get two shots and an oral vaccination.  He did cry and then was fussy through out the day, wanting to be held quite a bit. Much like his first round of shots.  Here is where he stands:

weight: 17 lbs. 4.5 oz. (88th percentile)
height: 25.75 in. (78th percentile)
head circumference: 44 cm (89th percentile)

As you can see, Cooper's head is 44 cm around.  This is just 2.5cm smaller than his sister's!  So funny!  Cooper and Caroline somewhat resemble each other, but are SUCH different kids!  I just love the fact that they are so different!  Cooper is starting to roll up on his side, but has not rolled over yet.  He is still a content little boy and is only fussy when he's tired or hungry.  Other than that, he just relaxes and pretty much lets us drag him to all of our outings through out the day.  Cooper is still wearing size 3 diapers and is wearing about 6 month clothes.  All of a sudden he seems quite long to me!  He sure is not a newborn anymore!! 

And the biggest news...COOPER IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!  The week before he was 4 months old was pretty rough sleepwise.  I just could not take it anymore and was getting up nearly every 2 hours.  We decided on July 15th to just turn off the monitor.  If he really needed us, we would hear him.  I think I got up 1 time and after that, he did so great.  This past week he has completely slept through the night!!  I am SO proud and was SO ready!  I can't tell you how much different this has made each day.   I've started getting up right after Josh leaves at around 6:30am and then getting ready for the day.  It is so much better to have all of my stuff done early before both kids wake up.  I've even been able to stay up until around 10 lately!  It has been a while since I've been able to do this!  :)

{*I did take a 4 month onesie picture, however I have misplaced the memory card!  I'm still searching and until then... here we have a 4 1/2 month picture.}

No comments:

Post a Comment